Essence of Seville Accessible Tour
Experience the city as you roam through its charm-filled streets. Discover the Seville of the past and the present as we explore its history, legends, and its most picturesque corners…If you’ve only got one day here then this is the best option for you - come with us and experience the unforgettable essence of Seville!
Itinerary: Plaza de España, Jardines de Murillo, Barrio de Santa Cruz, Catedral y Alcázar.
All of our tours can be customised. You can choose a tour or we can tailor-make one to fit your needs - just ask us!
Accessible transport to and from the airport and your hotel, and around the city; mobility scooter hire; gastronomic tastings in accessible tapas bars; boat trips on the river Guadalquivir and entry to one of the best flamenco shows in the city.
- Price: €12 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 11/02/2016
- Date available to: 24/12/2017
- Additional information: Join a group every Sunday at Plaza de España Fountain, 10 a.m, 12€ per head choose date and time, Essence of Seville Private tour, allow us to give you personalized attention. Groups since 120€
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Olé Tours Sevilla
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Old Jewish Quartier
Cathedral Santa María de la Sede
Royal Alcazars of Seville
Other activities you may find interesting
€90 per person (including taxes)
Follow the sheer paths used by ancient smugglers ... (+See more)
Valencia de Alcántara