ERNEST HEMINGWAY “THE SUN ALSO RISES” (FIESTA & FLY FISHING)
For Hemingway the Pyrenees was “the closest thing to heaven” and its rivers were unique for fly fishing. What better way to start the summer than traveling to the north of Spain to enjoy the festival of San Fermin and fly fishing in the Pyrenees rivers?
We have designed an early summer tour which will follow the path that Hemingway took, including attending one of the famous bull-fights and also to the run of the bulls the “encierro” in Pamplona and enjoying the parties and ambiance of the San Fermin festival. Experience Spain as Hemingway experienced it—a joyful and unique adventure!
Your journey will be led by experienced local guides with thorough knowledge of the area, using 4×4 vehicles.
- Price: €3,500 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 01/06/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Traditional festivities. Premium Spain
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: PYRENEES FLY FISHING (MARCA COMERCIAL DE LA AGENCIA DE VIAJES SHIVA VIAJES S.L.)
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€510 per person (including taxes)
If there is an area in the Pyrenees that can ... (+See more)
Vielha e Mijaran
€15 per person (including taxes)
We will take you to visit: The most emblematic ... (+See more)