Holidays in Denia + English (international environement)
At TLCdénia we teach English summer courses in an international environment. At our school native Spanish students share activities with foreign students who are learning Spanish, offering each group the perfect opportunity to practice the language they are learning.
Dénia is also an ideal destination to study English, as its beautiful beaches and variety of water sports make it a top holiday destinations for people from all over the world.
These are dynamic conversational English classes, which are tailored to the needs of the group whilst focusing on increasing the students’ confidence when speaking. All course material except the course book is included in the price.
Duration: 2, 3, 4 or more weeks.
Nº of lessons: 3 per day (1 lesson = 45 min.)
Nº of students: 4-12 students
Leves: A2 – B1 and B1- B2
Includes: registration + course material + certificate of asssistance + social actividades
You can do an English course in a group + 1 private lesson in order to focused on your needs.
Cultural visits: Denia's castle and different museums.
- Hiking: "Las Rotas" beach or Natural Park "El Montgó".
- Sports: water sports: sailing, paddle surf, canoeing and kayaking.
- Salsa lessons: very popular activity for TLCdénia's students.
- Boat trips
- Price: €130 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: English
Dénia (Alicante - Alacant)
- Duration: 5 Day, 15 Hours,
- Date available from: 03/07/2017
- Date available to: 25/08/2017
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Sport and adventure. Adventure sports. Nature. Hiking. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TLCdénia
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Students during the English course