Toledo. Monumental tour of three cultures
Standing in the middle of the plain, rises the mythical Toledo as an island surrounded by the Tagus. Because of its unique location, the toledano rock has been its location a strategic place, requested by the peoples and most important cultures of antiquity. A wonderful world heritage city.
In the morning: comprehensive guided tour to the old town.
Upon receipt, we will make an attractive and enjoyable tour of the quarters of the three cultures of the hand of our official guides. We enter in the Muslim Quarter, the Christian quarter and the Jewish quarter to know its history, its customs and its legends.
We will admire the legacy of the different civilizations that have left their mark in Toledo: the bronze age, carpetani, Visigoths, Romans, Muslims, Jews and Christians. And we will visit the most important monuments:
-The Cristo de la Luz mosque
-Santa María la Blanca synagogue
-Church of santo Tomé
-Exclusive underground in the Jewish quarter
In the afternoon: guided visit to the Cathedral of Toledo.
The Cathedral of Toledo, one of the masterpieces of Gothic architecture and masterpiece of the Gothic, deserved the title of Dives Toletana (the rich Toledan), which alludes to the grandeur of its dimensions, artistic wealth and liturgical solemnity in ecclesiastical language.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 14/01/2016
- Date available to: 30/09/2020
- Additional information: Dates throughout the year. Ask us if you need this experience on a date or at a certain time. The price includes: guided tour with specialized official guides and / or experts in heritage interpretation, interpretive itinerary, liability insurance. The price does not include tickets to monuments. Check current prices. Consult our special prices for travel agencies, organized tourist groups, companies, groups, associations and families. Possibility of arranging food - tasting in a collaborating inn. Check the price. Complementary activities: Visit to Damasquino workshop or workshop of swords toledanas. Hop on the longest urban zip line in Europe, by Fly Toledo.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: sabersabor.es
Information supplied by the providerPrint
View of Toledo
The three cultures Toledo
Panoramic view of Toledo by night
Burial of count Orgaz by el Greco
Other activities you may find interesting
€8.5 per person (including taxes)
This Church of XIV Century is one of the most ancient ... (+See more)
€65 per person (including taxes)
A unique experience in Valencia. ... (+See more)
€360 per person (including taxes)
1st Day (Sun). ... (+See more)