3 Days Tour from Madrid to Sevilla, Córdoba & Costa del Sol
- Stroll along the Guadalquivir River in Cordoba and admire the defensive tower of Calahorra and the Puerta del Puente.
- Explore the architectural complex of the emblematic Plaza España in Seville.
know the Puerta de Almocábar and the New Bridge in the walled city of Ronda.
1st Day (Thu). MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Departure from Madrid at 08:30 a.m. Drive along the land of Don Quixote, “The man from La Mancha”. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalucía, one of the largest areas of the country that shows and enormous heritage. Reach Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Sevilla. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Fri). SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Monumental and Panoramic city tour – the Cathedral (from outside), the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome. The Santa Cruz Quarter, a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed. The Maria Luisa Park and Spain square. - Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavours of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco Tour.
3rd Day (Sat). SEVILLE – RONDA – COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast at the hotel drive south passing typical villages. Reach Ronda; time free to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvellous view of the valley and mountain range. Continue on to the Costa del Sol, one of the most modern and important international tourist areas. End of our services.
- Guided visits in Cordoba and Seville
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Accommodation (2 nights) in hotels (Tourist class or First class).
- Daily breakfast and 2 dinners.
- Price: €285 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 3 Day
- Date available from: 23/04/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Sevilla, Córdoba and Costa del Sol Tour