Skip the line: Park Güell walking tour
Breath nature and design in Park Güell, a special place to go for a walk and look at the creative essence of Gaudí.
Surprise yourself with the commentary provided by the guide about the park’s history.
Discover the Catalan style known as trencadís in the dragon decorated with mosaic of ceramic tiles that welcome the Park Güell’s visitors.
Enjoy the panoramic views of Barcelona from the main terrace of Park Güell.
- Local guide.
- Skip the line entrance ticket to Park Güell.
- Park Güell walking tour.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- All food and drink purchased during the tour
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 14/07/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Parc Güell (Ian Gampon-Flickr)
Parc Güell (Ajuntament Barcelona-Flickr)
Parc Güell (M.Peinado-Flickr)
Other activities you may find interesting
€99 per person (including taxes)
The Montsec in Noguera is a wonderful natural area, ... (+See more)
€34 per person (including taxes)
"Gaudí’s Pedrera: The Origins” is an spectacular ... (+See more)
€470 per person (including taxes)
The concept of high route was born in the Alps in the ... (+See more)
Vall de Boí, La