Gaudí Tour:Park Güell, Sagrada Familia, Casa Milá and Batlló
Antoni Gaudí, one of the greatest architect of his time, has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona.
Enjoy a guided walking tour by the outside of the Sagrada Familia and Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló, Gaudí´s most emblematic works.
Discover Park Güell with a guided walking tour and entrance incluye.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Multilingual official guide
- Park Güell walking tour with entrance ticket
- Guided walking tour of the outside of the Sagrada Familia
- Guided walking tour of the Passeig de Gràcia (outside of Casa Milà “La Pedrera” and Casa Batlló)
- Entrance ticket and guided tour to the inside of Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà “La Pedrera and Casa Batlló
- Price: €48 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 14/07/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Departures daily at 15:30 h
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Tour Gaudí (haschelsax- Flickr)
Tour Gaudí (Francisco Antunes- Flickr)
Tour Gaudí (Luca Nebuloni- Flickr)