Sevilla Full Day Tour by high Speed Train (AVE) from Madrid
We recommend a full day to enjoy the famous orange trees and the beautiful architecture of Seville, the charming capital of Andalusia, on a round trip excursion by train leaving from Madrid.
Hop aboard the High speed train (AVE) at Atocha station in Madrid and our guide will be waiting for you at the train station in Seville who will take you on a tour of the top landmarks there.
You can visit the impressive Plaza de España, the Cathedral, the third Christian church built over a mosque (of which the Patio de los Naranjos and the Giralda still exist), the Puerto de América, the Torre del Oro on the banks of the tranquil Guadalquivir river, and the most historic district of the city: the district of Santa Cruz, with its orange trees and flowers.
For a more historic view of Seville, you will visit the Plaza de América, built for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929 and the Muslim Pavilion (Mudéjar Pavilion) and the Royal Alcázar with beautiful patios, mosaics, coffered ceilings and wonderful gardens.
After the visit ends, you will have free time to explore the beauty of the city on your own before returning to Madrid by train.
City tours itineraries available in Seville depending on your travel date are:
CLASSIC SEVILLE (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday):
Plaza de España; Cathedral; Puerto de América; Torre del Oro; Quarter of Santa Cruz.
HISTORIC SEVILLE (Wednesday & Friday):
America Square (Muslim Pavilion); Reales Alcazares; Quarter of Santa Cruz.
- Roundtrip High Speed Train tickets Madrid-Seville
- Air conditioned motor coach in Seville
- Tickets for a city tour in Seville (Classic Seville tour or Historic Seville tour)
- Multilingual guide for the city tour in Seville
- Price: €214 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Date available from: 05/10/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: From Monday to Friday all year, except January 01 & December 24, 25, 31. Departure time: 08:00 hours.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Sevilla Full Day Tour
Sevilla Tour (Carlos Jiménez Ruiz)
Sevilla Tour (Mikel Ortega)
Sevilla Tour(Africa Mayi Reyes)
Other activities you may find interesting
€35 per person (including taxes)
Bus&City Tour for a group of minimum 15 persons The ... (+See more)
San Andrés y Sauces, ...