DUEÑAS, ESSENCE OF SEVILLE
Dueñas ... A journey through art and history, experience by which was the last residence of one of the most charismatic and known around the world women: the Duchess of Alba. More than 500 years of history of Seville.
Dueñas ... Meeting place of culture, politics and art, opens its doors to experience the feeling of a great woman in love and Seville: Cayetana de Alba.
Dueñas ... A unique environment, one of the best examples of architecture nobiliary and artistic...
Experience exceptional ride through gardens, halls and courtyards full of art, history, life, never before being shown to the public for even today, private residence of Duke of Alba.
Welcome to come and enjoy the palace ...
- Price: €16 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Place: Seville (Seville)
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 10/26/16
- Date available to: 12/31/17
- Comments date: Summer (April to September) from 10 to 20 h. Winter (October to March) from 10 to 18 h. Closed on January 1st , January 6th and December 25th. Previous day will be open until 15:00 pm.
- Activity category: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Paseos con Arte
Information supplied by the providerPrint
DETAIL OF THE COURTYARD
Other activities you may find interesting
€47 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy the most comprehensive tour of the city of ... (+See more)