Guided visit to the National Museum of Roman Art of Merida
The life in Emérita Augusta seen through the most spectacular pieces that differentiate this museum with respect to the rest of Roman museums. A tour of the people, their customs, way of life, their houses, death, religion, politics, trades ... reflected in their mosaics, marble sculptures, paintings, bronzes, etc.
- Price: €5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 1 Hours, 15 Minutes
- Date available from: 10/03/2017
- Date available to: 29/12/2018
- Additional information: Saturdays 17,00 h. Sundays 11,00 and 12,30 h.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Visitas Guiadas Extremadura
Information supplied by the providerPrint