HISTORICAL SPAIN - AVILA, SALAMANCA, TOLEDO AND MADRID
Day 1 Transfer from Madrid Airport to Ávila, Saints & Songs City.
Day 2 we will enjoy a cultural guided tour in Ávila, we will learn about Santa Theresa’s life visiting the Museum and Convent named like she, also we will admire Cathedral, Renaissance Wall and Historic Center. Free for lunch. In the afternoon, we will go to the old bakery where the first “Yemas de Santa Teresa” pastry were made and will learn about Yemas’ history and enjoy cooking them. Afther this, we will have dinner there. We will get a set of Yemas and Murallitas pastries.
Day 3 Free time to rest or do some buys in Ávila. Free for lunch. In the afternoon, we will go to Salamanca. There, we will enjoy a cultural guided tour around its historic Plaza Mayor, Cathedral and Universities area.
Day 4 We will go to Ledesma city, where we will visit its Interpretation Center, and we will learn to make it well-known bread rolls and we will visit a craft workshop. After having lunch, we will enjoy a short hiking around “Mocho” bridge and its Roman road.
Day 5 Free Day to enjoy Salamanca, or do an optional journey visiting one livestock where you can learn by yourself how animals live in freedom among extensive pasture and special attentions. Lunch in livestock.
Day 6 We will go to Toledo where three cultures coexisted during the Mid Age: Jew, Christian and Islamic, we will see them with a cultural guided tour. Free afternoon.
Day 7 Gastronomic day. We will go to Mora de Toledo to learn about Oil making process. Free for lunch. In the afternoon, we will go to a Marzipan factory to learn about this typical pastry and we will get a set of this delicatessen. After that, we will visit a special Craftbeer in Toledo.
Day 8 Transfer to Madrid. There, we will enjoy a panoramic tour around the most interesting places in the city. If we had are enough time, we will learn “Austrias’ Madrid” and best-known places. Free for lunch and do last souvenirs buys before going to the airport and back home.
- Price: €625 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 8 Day
- Date available from: 20/12/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: 8 days and 7 nights stay in 3* or 4* hotels with half board including drinks (water and wine). Transfers from and to the airport, transport in included visits, visits and travel insurance. This trip is available all year round. Do not hesitate to contact us and we will give you our best quotation depending on the dates and the number of travelers. Moreover, we have a lot of ideas to get more memorable experiences. If is posible!
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Culture and traditions. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO VIVENCIAL
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Best-known San Miguel Market in Madrid
Mocho Bridge in Ledesma
The best Iberian Ham
Other activities you may find interesting
€405 per person (including taxes)
THE LAST 100KMS OF THE CAMINO ESSENTIAL Discover the ... (+See more)
€175 per person (including taxes)
The splendour of a section of the Mediaeval Walls of ... (+See more)
Sos del Rey Católico