THE CATHEDRAL OF SEVILLE
There is no doubt that the Cathedral of Seville, also know as the Magna Hispalensis, is one of the monuments visitors cannot missed.
It is surprising in itself. It has more than 700 pictures of high quality. The altarpiece is the largest of Christendom and it is the largest Gothic building in the world. It also has a fabulous collection of sculptures, surprising Renaissance rooms... and, of course, La Giralda.
Meeting point: Entrance of Salvador Church.
Schedule: Mondays to Saturdays at 11.30 a.m.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 10/02/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Conocer Sevilla
Information supplied by the providerPrint
The chapter house
Crown of the Virgen de los Reyes
Other activities you may find interesting
€33.75 per person (including taxes)
At 11. ... (+See more)
Vistabella del Maestrazgo