Customer pickup and transfer to Carmona. Visit the historic center of the town and the necropolis. Discover the main monuments of the ancient city called "The star of Europe." Carthaginians, Romans, Muslims and Christians have left an indelible mark in a place where history lurks in every street. We also invite you to discover a different place, a necropolis with more than 2000 years. Walking route from the Alcázar de la Puerta de Sevilla to La Puerta de Córdoba and Alcazar del Rey Don Pedro.
Includes transportation, guide and entrance to the cemetery.
- Price: €34 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 24/03/2015
- Date available to: 30/06/2018
- Additional information: Except Mondays.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€3,500 per person (including taxes)
For Hemingway the Pyrenees was “the closest thing to ... (+See more)