Jewish Quarter Tour
Our Legends’ Walking Tour walks through the oldest part of the city (Santa Cruz - Old Jewish Quarter) and deals with the history of Seville before 1492.
2.000 years ago the third most important roman city in the peninsula, then capital of the Almohad kingdom, re-conquered in 1248. then the most populated city of Castile for around 500 years, you cannot miss this travel back in time!
This tour covers: (Click HERE to discover the whole Route)
Alcazar (only from outside): the Royal Palace
Old Jewish Quarter (Santa Cruz area)
Statue of Don Juan
Roman Columns and Statue of Peter I
Alfalfa square and area
El Salvador church and square
Plaza S. Francisco and City Hall.
Plaza Nueva and Statue of Fernando III
- Price: €8 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 15/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: PANCHO TOURS SL
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€2,430 per person (including taxes)
This is a perfect cycling route to experience ... (+See more)