Seville is the Guadalquivir river, and the Guadalquivir river is Seville; breeze, gardens, parks, walkways, bridges, picnic … provided by the riverside, discover the green city and not less spectacular. Monument to Tolerance, Jardines de Chapina, Puente del Cachorro, American Gardens and Pasarela de La Cartuja serve as advance to get into the Alamillo Park, visit the Huevo de Colón, and return through the Guadalquivir Park and Alameda de Hércules. Enjoy the gorgeous weather and nature sounds, isolated from the noise of the city and in an atmosphere of tranquility. Meet the green and ecological Seville.
Including bilingual guide, water bottle, map and helmet for kids.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 10/03/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Comments date: Every day at 10:30h. and 17:00h.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CENTERBICI
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Guadalquivir River and Gold Tower