Mosaico Spanish Courses in Spain
In our Mosaico Center School, Sevilla, Spanish is the only language spoken as a guarantee of linguistic immersion for the students. The Spanish Language students will enjoy the great location of our school.
We are on the ground floor of a historical building. It is located in a typical neighbourhood in Seville downtown, with a wide range of cultural vanguard offer (theatre workshops, exhibition halls, cooking classes, flamenco schools, typical taverns, etc.) This allows us to complete the teaching of Spanish with an exciting program of social activities to implement what they have learned in class.
From the school most of the sights of the historic centre of Seville can be visited on foot in less than 30 minutes. Studying Spanish in the typical Moravia Square of Seville is really appealing. The breaks between classes and evenings are unforgettable: Tasting tortilla, buying and eating fresh fruit, making a short visit to a historical building or going to public cultural activities taking place each day in the neighbourhood.
Our classrooms are approved by the Government (Andalucía, Spain) to teach Spanish. They are very comfortable, with free Internet access and TV screens.
All our students have the opportunity to certify their level of Spanish by the Certiuni system issued by the University of Salamanca.
- Price: €180 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Place: Seville (Seville)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 3/10/15
- Date available to: 12/31/17
- Comments date: Start every Monday. Price: 180€/pax and week* *20 hours per week
- Activity category: Culture and traditions. Learn Spanish
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. LGBT
- Organising company: Mosaico Spanish Courses
Information supplied by the providerPrint