Be Riojan for one day
Enjoy this unforgettable experience in a Rioja family winery.
Visit the winery, the vineyards and know more about all the winemaking process. SANTALBA, the bodega´s name, is a fusion of the first name and surname of its owner and founder: SANTIAGO IJALBA.
Through its daily chores in the vineyards and the Bodega, SANTALBA sets out to make wines whose quality is the highest and which have an individual character. Honesty, the best quality grapes, experience, knowledge and passion, passed down from previous generations, allow us to offer the finest wines.
Enjoy also a typical Riojan food and pair it wth the best quality Rioja wine (white and crianza).
Book our dinning room with family or friends and enjoy a traditional and delicious food.
- Riojan potatoes with iberian chorizo
- Riojan Vegetables with iberian Ham
- Beef casserole with spicy peppers in wine sauce
- Riojan cod in a mum style
- Wine pears
- Cheesecake with blueberry sauce
Private dinning room (+10people). You have the possibility of customize your own labels.
- Price: €45 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Gimileo (La Rioja)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 14/04/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Bodegas Santalba
Information supplied by the providerPrint