GET TO KNOW VILLANUEVA DE CÓRDOBA SCULPTED IN GRANIT
This Experience focuses on visiting the most emblematic places in Villanueva and explaining their history.
Villanueva resides in Sierra Morena which is one of the main mountain ranges in Spain. Sierra Morena could be translated as “Dark Range”. This denomination seems to stem from the dark-hued rocks and vegetation found here. One of the most abundant rocks is granite which features heavily in our buildings.
Villanueva was born under the auspices of the Armillat road at the time of the Moorish period in Spain. This road would cut across the very heart of Sierra Morena to link two of the most important cities in the Iberian Peninsula at the time, namely, Cordoba and Toledo.
Price of 10 € / person is for groups minimum of 6 people
Organized experience personalizes for the group requesting it.
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Villanueva de Córdoba (Cordoba)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 24/10/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Comments date: The price of 10 € / person is for groups of 6 or more people. For smaller groups and large groups price on request. Knowing Villanueva de Córdoba can be done as individual activity or as a complement to other activities taking place in Las Lagartosas and in this case the price is adjusted to the program is made.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions. Traditional festivities
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: LAS LAGARTOSAS TURISMO EN LA DEHESA
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Fefugio antiaircraft of Villanueva
Fair August in honor of san miguel
Dome of the Church of San Miguel
Holy Door of Villanueva de Cordoba
Other activities you may find interesting
€8 per person (including taxes)
The Vegueta of Santa Ana, was declared national ... (+See more)
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las