Hiking is to walk in nature areas. In OcioAventura Cerro Gordo we know the best sites to do hiking in the Andalusia's heart.
We have low level routes for children and more difficult routes suitable for adults.
The meeting place for the conduct of the activity is on our premises in Cuevas Bajas (Malaga), 40 minutes from Malaga, 1 hour from Granada and Cordoba and 1 hour and a half from Seville and Jaen.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Place: Cuevas Bajas (Malaga)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 6/1/15
- Date available to: 12/31/17
- Activity category: Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: OcioAventura Cerro Gordo
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,167 per person (including taxes)
We take off from Cuatro Vientos airport Madrid we fly ... (+See more)
€90 per person (including taxes)
Ecotouristic two days through the Sierra de Gredos ... (+See more)
Hoyos del Espino