Hiking is to walk in nature areas. In OcioAventura Cerro Gordo we know the best sites to do hiking in the Andalusia's heart.
We have low level routes for children and more difficult routes suitable for adults.
The meeting place for the conduct of the activity is on our premises in Cuevas Bajas (Malaga), 40 minutes from Malaga, 1 hour from Granada and Cordoba and 1 hour and a half from Seville and Jaen.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Cuevas Bajas (Malaga)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 01/06/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Category of the activity: Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: OcioAventura Cerro Gordo
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€15 per person (including taxes)
Boat trip in Mar Menor to know its naturales resources ... (+See more)
€204.5 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy a stay in the middle of a majestic pine forest, ... (+See more)
€249 per person (including taxes)
Quercus Route is a self-guided itinerary divided into ... (+See more)