Archery is a sport which it uses an arc to shoot arrows. Its origin is located when arc was used like arm in war or hunting tool. You can do this olympic sport in our facilities.
It's a fun sport for both children and adults, where you will have at your disposal the necessary equipment and a specialized instructor to teach you.
The meeting place for the conduct of the activity is on our premises in Cuevas Bajas (Malaga), 40 minutes from Malaga, 1 hour from Granada and Cordoba and 1 hour and a half from Seville and Jaen.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
Cuevas Bajas (Malaga)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 29/05/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports. Nature. Leisure parks
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: OcioAventura Cerro Gordo
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Archery for children
Other activities you may find interesting
€53 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy a cruise on the south west coast of Gran Canaria ... (+See more)
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las