Sport and Nature in Subbética Green Way
Subbética Green Way have a way of 58 km that allow us discover the old Oil’s Train, with rail train demostrations like bridges, tunnel, train’s station, slopes, etc. You will be able to enjoy the culture of town like Zuheros, Doña Mencía, Cabra and Lucena, and you don’t miss to visit the Sierras Subbéticas Natural Goepark.
The way is adapted to physical condition of the tourist, with monitor-guide. Guide-tour in bicycle on the Subbética GreenWay of 5 hours.
If the customer wish to hire only the bicycle, it is possible to make it with rent since a half hour until a complete day; or with pedas vehicle like kars, tandem, familiar cars,... you can look the diferent vehicles on our web.
1. Minimum ( 4) / No Maximum for the guide tour activity. RC insurance included. Helmet, repair kit and route map included.
Tips: Perform a distance according to the physical condition and bring solid and liquid refreshment. Ability to transfer from end point to start route. Age recommended: Since 14 years old.
2. Rent a bicycle: No mínimum. RC insurance included. Helmet, repair kit and route map included.
Ask us for our rate of Half Day and Complete Day rent.
Tips: Perform a distance according to the physical condition and bring solid and liquid refreshment.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Doña Mencía (Cordoba)
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 7/1/16
- Date available to: 12/31/17
- Activity category: Circuits and visits. Sport and adventure. The great outdoors. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Centro Cicloturista Subbética
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Subbética Green Way.
Subbetica CCT in Doña Mencia.
Subbetica Green Way.
Subbetica Green Way.
Train Museum in Cabra.
Other activities you may find interesting
€118 per person (including taxes)
We have prepared for you a trip through the nature in ... (+See more)
Horcajo de los Montes, ...