Discover the flavors of the GreeWay
The Greenway Subbética has a strategic location in the heart of Andalusia , located onshore oil D.O. Baena came with D.O. Moriles and rich cuisine.
A walk along the Greenway , among olive, almond (to make sweets ) and the presence of the Sierras Subbéticas Geopark, which houses a large goat herds to produce artisan cheeses , delicious honey and other delicacies ideal to refuel.
The tour of the wine cellars and oil mill help you understand the relationship between the old train oil and the region.
1. Cycle route along the Greenway 3 hours to 2 people.
2. Food and Drink in restaurant with traditional Andalusian patio and food for two people (alcoholic drinks not included).
3. Guided tour of wine cellar, wine museum and oil factory.
Recommended age from 18 years.
Gluten-free and special cases (notice).
- Price: €29.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Doña Mencía (Cordoba)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 22/06/2016
- Date available to: 28/02/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Gastronomy. Olive oil tasting sessions. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Centro Cicloturista Subbética
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Subbetica Cyclotourist Centre
Other activities you may find interesting
€8 per person (including taxes)
The Vegueta of Santa Ana, was declared national ... (+See more)
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las
€145 per person (including taxes)
A balloon ride is an activity for every age that can be ... (+See more)
€18.15 per person (including taxes)
Can you recall the first moment graffiti and street art ... (+See more)