The dream of the water between earth and air
- 1 night accommodation in a double room with breakfast at Hotel Jardí
- Activity “flight over the pond, canals and waterways".
- Option 1: baptism of flight of 20 minuts (135€).
- Option 2: baptism of flight of 1 hour (245€).
- Tourist information brochure of the territory and official map.
- Guided visit to the Lake of Ivars: Route through the Lake of natural history subjects for all ages.
- Visit the Espai Cultural Canals d'Urgell: it is a Centre of Interpretation in the Territory opened on 8 March 2003. It is not a traditional Museum because we do not have any type of collection. The Center explains, from a transcendental fact how is the construction of the Canal d'Urgell, the transformation of everything that surrounds us, territory, landscape, economy, society, etc. The route for the space helps us understand the before, during and after of the territory of the Canal d'Urgell.
- Activity "flight over the pond, canals and waterways": Flight duration of 20 minutes or 1 hour depending on the option chosen for the Pla d'Urgell. In the case of 1 hour duration you can fly the plane.
- Hotel Jardí: located in the heart of Mollerusa in front of the train station, easy to reach and perfectly communicated with the main roads of entrance and exit of the city.
- Price per person. Minimum 2 people.
- All booking is on request subject to availability.
- The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of your purchase.
- Once you have purchased the package please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make the reservation.
- Cancellation Charges: 50% of the total amount if you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours, 100% of the amount if you cancel with less than 24 hours.
- The transports are not included.
- Price: €140 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Place: Ivars d'Urgell (Lleida)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 1/25/15
- Date available to: 12/20/18
- Activity category: Circuits and visits. Premium Spain. The great outdoors. Aerial tours
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Tu i Lleida
Information supplied by the providerPrint