Sagrada Familia Tour
Passeig de Gràcia
Being one of the most important avenues both in Barcelona and Catalonia, the street links Plaça Catalunya and the district of Gracia. Walking all down the street you'll find plenty of luxury shops and architectural details dating from the XIX century barcelonian bourgeoisie. Within those elements we can find Gaudi's works Casa Batlló and Casa Milà (also La Pedrera). A delight to the eye!
Sagrada Familia guided tour
The jewel in the crown of Gaudí’s works, the temple is a synthesis of his overall conception of architecture. The richness of detail and its significance need explaining in order to appreciate this fascinating and extraordinary building in full.
Gaudí wished the temple, which is still being built, to be financed by the people, not by taxes or funding, and that’s just what your entrance fees do (included in our tour price): finance the completion of the building started in 1882.
You'll be able to get delighted by the infinite elements of the building and museum and compare the contrasting styles of the Birth and Passion façades.
- Price: €44 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 23/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/03/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Barcelona Guide Bureau
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€60 per person (including taxes)
Why Terra Alta? ... (+See more)