Guided Tour in El Pardo Royal Place, with typical local food
The treasure of Madrid: proximity, nature, culture and the cleanest air of the capital. Don't miss it!
El Pardo is located only 7 km far from Madrid, in Monte de El Pardo (forest), one of the green lungs of the city. A unique and lovely place, unknown by many people, where the Spanish monarchy lived once its forest became a royal hunting ground. Spanish kings have lived here from XIVth century (hunting seasons). Besides, dictator Franco lived here during the dictatorship and nowadays the Spanish Royal Family, and its palace hosts the foreign Heads of State when visiting Spain.
We are the only agency specialized in El Pardo, with local guides. We will tell you about its monuments, history and forest in a pleasant way, without forgetting curiosities. In the walk through the woods you will have the chance of being surrounded by nature, even forgetting that you are at Madrid! And, hopefully, we will see animals such as deers or wild pigs. These kind of animals are the typical food here and you will have the chance to taste them during the meal, in one of the best restaurants of El Pardo.
We were born in El Pardo and we are nice, so we can assure you will not be disappointed.
- El Pardo Palace: a journey through the history of Spain, we will see rooms from centuries XVI, XVIII, XIX (the room where Alfonso XII died), XX (bedroom and office of Franco) and XXI (the royal family celebrates here official events).
- Casita del Príncipe (small palace)
- Convent of Nuns, (Convento de las Monjas), Infantes building (Casa de Infantes), former Royal Service building (Casa de Oficios)
- Cristo Convent. Former kings used to come here to venerate the famous sculpture of Christ lying.
- Walk through the forest
- Royal Guard Museum (check availability)
Included: tickets, local guide and explanations, complete meal in a restaurant (tasting deer or wild pig).
You can choose:
Morning tour: 20€/person without meal, 35€ with meal
All day tour: 45€ with meal
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 1 Day, 5 Hours,
- Date available from: 03/12/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: ElPardo.net
Information supplied by the providerPrint
El Pardo Royal Palace