Spain: Camino Santiago Guided from León
The westernmost stages of the Camino de Santiago World Heritage site take one across the rolling plains of Castilla-León, the historic seat of the Spanish Empire, over the mountains into the more isolated and culturally independent Galicia. Our route runs through the north of Spain and allows us views of the most breathtaking landscapes, the most unique monuments and the most picturesque villages in this part of our country. We will meet pilgrims every step of the way, from every corner of the globe, each drawn to the Camino experience for their own reasons, with their own hopes and goals for their adventures. Meet new people at every opportunity and share their stories and wisdom gained from their pilgrimages.
Our guided tour from León offers 310 kilometers of riding, punctuated with the finest samplings of Castilian and Galician gastronomy and wines, and the most luxuriously comfortable hotels every at the end of each of the six stages. Our hotels are selected from the finest Spain has to offer. Your accommodations strike a perfect balance between evocative historical contexts and quality of modern comfort and design. Whether it be midnight snacks from room service, a spa treatment at the end of long day, a swim, or an hour in the business center to touch base with your family back home, you will have it all!
The friendship along the way with all pilgrims.
The Cathedral and atmospheric streets of the city of León.
Riding along gorgeous paths through ancient oak forests.
Replenishing your energy with local cuisine and wine.
The thousand-year-old ritual of congratulating yourself on your achievement in front of the Cathedral.
- See more at: http://www.bikespain.com/en/espana/camino-santiago-leon-bike-tour
Accommodation (6 nights)
Meals: all breakfasts, 5 lunches and 6 dinners including wine.
Hybrid bicycle (road bikes are optional)
Professional guides (Bilingual)
Support vehicle + luggage transfers
- Price: €2,540 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Villafranca del Bierzo (León)
Arzúa (A Coruña)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Monforte de Lemos (Lugo)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 14/11/2017
- Date available to: 15/12/2018
- Additional information: HOTEL LIST: León: Parador de León Astorga: Via de la Plata Villafranca: Parador de Villafranca Monforte de Lemos: Parador Monforte de Lemos Arzua: El pazo de Santa Maria Santiago: AC Palacio del Carmen
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Senior. LGBT. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Bike Spain Tours
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Cycling, Camino, tour, Pilgrims
Queimada, Ritual, Galicia, Highlight
The Scallop Shell, Bicycle, Camino
The Scallop Shell, Cycling, Camino
Tipical, Galicia, Octopus, meal
Highlight, Roads, Bicycle, Animals
Other activities you may find interesting
€176 per person (including taxes)
- Travel by speed train from Madrid to enjoy a full day ... (+See more)
€8 per person (including taxes)
Also founded by Guifré el Pelós in the ninth century, ... (+See more)
Sant Joan de les Abadesses