CLASSICAL WINES & BASQUE COUNTRY GOURMET TOUR. 4days/3nights
This tour is perfect for people who want to experience Spanish wine, food and Spanish culture. It includes private visits to top wineries in two of the main regions of Spanish wines: Ribera de Duero and Rioja, and the upcoming region of white wine txacoli in the Basque country, as well as an extensive introduction to the excellent Spanish gastronomy both traditional and creative. The tour will also take you through the history and art of Spain, from the medieval monasteries and cathedrals to the modern, cutting edge architecture of the Guggenheim museum in Bilbao.
We offer two extensions of this tour to include Madrid, San Sebastian and Barcelona.
The tour starts in Madrid, destinations: Ribera del Duero - Burgos – Rioja – Bilbao – San Sebastián.
Dates: April 11-14th, June 13-16th Aug 29th – Sep 1st, Oct 24-27th.
Includes: 3 nights accommodation with breakfast in double occupancy in hotels proposed (1 night in Ribera, 2 nights in Rioja). Meals as per itinerary with wine: 4 lunches. 7 winery visits with wine tasting. Bilingual Spanish/English tour assistant during the tour for 4 days.
- Price: €1,295 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Aranda de Duero (Burgos)
San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
Bilbao (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
Logroño (La Rioja)
- Duration: 4 Day
- Date available from: 01/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Tapas
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: Rutas de Vino - Vintage Spain
Information supplied by the providerPrint
More info www.vintagespain.com
Other activities you may find interesting
€745 per person (including taxes)
This 8-days itinerary will carry you from medieval ... (+See more)