Olive Oil Tasting in the Olive Groves Land
Do not miss this unique opportunity to learn about the roots of Spanish olive culture through the towns and villages of Andalusia, through their traditions and crafts.
Experience an exclusive oil tasting in the privileged setting of the Canena Castle, one of the most impressive Renaissance castles from the sixteenth century in Spain. Its privileged location between Ubeda and Baeza, make this area the "Spanish Tuscany" for many.
The owners of the Castle have been working in the oil harvest since 1780 and invite you to visit the virgin oil production process first hand. Learn to distinguish and discern the nuances of the many varieties of the golden liquid. Continue your experience with an unforgettable lunch surrounded by olive groves while enjoying the
amazing cuisine of Andalusia.
These prices are for a minimum of 10 people. Please contact us for other available prices.
- Price: €189 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 09/04/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2017
- Category of the activity: Premium Spain. Gastronomy. Olive oil tasting sessions
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: RUSTICAE
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Castle of Canena, Jaen
The Main Patio, Castle of Canena
The dining room at Castle of Canena
Castle of Canena
The terrace of Castle of Canena
Other activities you may find interesting
€92.5 per person (including taxes)
2 nights + breakfast + daily dinner in our restaurant ... (+See more)