Mixed Camino: Walking & Cycling from Roncesvalles
How to do the Way? Walking or cycling? Both of them!
For those who can't decide if do it on foot or by bike. You can walk a part and cycle another.
New!: Mixed Camino, walking & cycling the Way: 6 walking stages + 7 cycling stages and 8 walking stages to do all the Camino in few days.
On your arrival at the first hotel booked with us you will find the bikes you have rented. At the end of the Way you will need to leave them at the hotel where your itinerary ends. Our only request is for you to wash them on the last day.
6 walking stages from Roncesvalles to Logroño
7 cycling stages form Logroño to Ponferrada
8 walking stages from Ponferrada to Santiago
On your arrival at the first hotel booked with us you will find the bikes you have rented. At the end of the Way you will need to leave them at the hotel where your cycling itinerary ends. Then you will continue walking your Camino.
- Price: €1,900 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
Villafranca del Bierzo (León)
Arzúa (A Coruña)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Logroño (La Rioja)
- Duration: 27 Day
- Date available from: 29/03/2018
- Date available to: 20/10/2018
- Additional information: The Price Includes: - 26 nights in handpicked hotels and inns, all with en-suite accommodation, on a bed and breakfast basis. - 27 gears disc bike rental from Logroño to Ponferrada - Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel (1 x max. 20kg bag per person) from Roncesvalles to Santiago - Travel insurance - Pilgrim's passport - Tips and maps - 24/7 telephone assistance (English-speaking) The Prices does not include: - Lunches - Dinners supplement: 520 Eur - Single room supplement: 550 Eur PRICE PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE ROOM DAILY DEPARTURES
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children
- Organising company: CAMINANDO CAMINANDO
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Follow the arrow and enjoy the Camino