Barcelona 360º eBike Land, Sea & Air (Full Day)
Enjoy of Barcelona from the most amazing viewpoints: land, sea and air.
Feel the rhythm of the city while riding a fantastic Smart eBike.
Discover Barcelona's most iconic landmarks along the Gothic Quarter, Passeig de Gracia, Sagrada Familia or Ciutadella. For an unmatched bird's eye view, ride Montjuic's cable car. The ride offers panoramic views from the air, all the way from the Collserola Mountains to the Mediterranean Sea.
The city at your feet, a perfect spot for great pictures! Finally, see the hustle and bustle of the city fade as you sail along the Barcelona coast on board of a unique eco-boat.
Includes ticket to Sagrada familia.
1. Departure from We Boutique Catedral at Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3-5.
2. With your eBike you will ride to Montjuïc Mountain where you will jump into the Cable-car and admire the city from the air then enjoy a stroll around the Olympic Ring and the Montjuïc Castle.
3. Ride down to the port and get on board the Eco-Boat to sail along the Barcelona’s coastline to the Olympic Harbor, enjoying the city’s beautiful skyline from the water.
4. Continue your tour, and visit the most iconic Gaudi site in Barcelona: La Sagrada Familia, where you will visit the interior of this majestic church.
5. Ride up to the Park Güell and enjoy a stroll around this famous landmark.
6. Move on to Passeig de Gracia, where you will see the beautiful façade of the Gaudí’s modernist masterpieces: La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
7. Return to the departure point.
- Smart eBike Tour
- Multilingual We Barcelona Guide
- Ecoboat Ticket
- Cable-Car Ticket
- Sagrada Familia Ticket
- Mineral Water
- Helmet (optional)
- Child-seat (optional)
- Tips (optional)
- Transfer from and to the hotel (optional)
- Price: €99.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Date available from: 24/08/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Low season: 01.11.17-23.03.18/01.11.18-31.12.18 - Daily except Monday and Wednesday High season: 24.03.18 – 31.10.18 – Daily except Sunday Departure at 10:00 AM Meeting point at We Experience Shop Cathedral - Carrer Monjuic del Bisbe, 3. Arrival with 15 minutes prior the beginning of the tour.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: We Barcelona
Information supplied by the providerPrint
Other activities you may find interesting
€23.75 per person (including taxes)
Tinença de Benifassa is a wild, magical county, ... (+See more)
Pobla de Benifassà, La