VISIT OUR BREWERY AND ENJOY TASTINGS AND FOOD PAIRINGS
During the visit you will have the opportunity to see the whole process of preparing the artisan beers, from the selection of malts and hops, steeping, filtering, cooking, fermentation tanks to the line of bottled and labeled for you to know more about like this craft beer is made.
On tasting varieties produced beers Beer Gredos (Rubia and Double Malta) is tasted and savor the good pairing of local products: sausage " Velázquez " cheese " Cheese Tietar " and pastes " Soles de Gredos ", all in a room, where you can enjoy magnificent views of the natural landscape of the Sierra de Gredos.
Finally for anyone who wants to take a few beers to enjoy them anywhere, have a spacious store.
Adults over 18 years pay € 6 per person.
Young people from 8 to 18 years pay € 3 per person.
Children under 8 are free.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday 12h and 17h.
There is possibility to arrange private tours.
- Preis: 6€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch
- Dauer: 1 Stunden, 30 Minuten
- Datum verfügbar ab: 15/04/2014
- Datum verfügbar bis: 30/09/2018
- Weitere Informationen: The visit takes about 1h 30 min , the first half hour guided with a brief explanation enjoyable visit takes place , then passed the tasting in which no estimated time.
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Shopping. Gastronomie
- Für wen?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Veranstalter: CERVEZA GREDOS, S.L.
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte InformationDrucken
you will know the process of developing