Alicante 3h walking tour cruise excursion
Star this Alicante shared walking tour (3h) by admiring, the spectacular Santa Bárbara Castle on strategic Mount Benacantil overlooking the city as you sip on some typical Sangria and enjoy superb views of the bay. Down in the Old Town you will discover tranquil Mediterranean neighborhoods of colorful buildings and a typical zest for life.
We will go down in this Alicante shared walking tour, to discover the Old Town walking, the Co-cathedral of St. Nicholas of Bari, built on the remains of a mosque in the 17th century. Admire the Baroque façade of the Town Hall, and the modernist Casa Carbonell, one of the city’s most striking buildings. Through Carbonell building you will discover the economical boom during the S.XX and different interesting and fun histories about the Carbonell family. The city’s esplanade: Explanada de España, is also the place to be dazzled by more than 6 million ceramic tiles on the promenade floor at the end of your tour.
** Shared walking tours developed by Qualified Local Guides. Book only professional guides. If you are travelling with a private group, family or friends, you can book a private guided tour+transport for your party**
What’s included in our “Alicante shared walking tour (3h)”:
• Walking tour in the Old Town and Sta. Cruz neighborhood
• Tour of Santa Barbara´s castle.
Not included “Alicante shared walking tour (3h)”:
• Ticket entrances for elevator +5€ per person payable to the guide at the begining of the tour.
- Preis: 22€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
Alicante (Alicante - Alacant)
- Dauer: 3 Stunden
- Datum verfügbar ab: 06/02/2016
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2020
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Städte
- Für wen?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Veranstalter: Quality Tours Mariola
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte InformationDrucken