From the green way to the deep earth.
The Subbética Greenway runs part of his tour of the limits of the Sierras Subbéticas Natural Geopark. This natural area declared Geopark by UNESCO in 2006 stands out for the typical geomorphological manifestations of karst landscape , represented by sinkholes, polje , peaks, canyons and caves.
The Bat Cave is a true reflection of landscape modeling for water, as well as an important archaeological site with cave paintings.
In this experience the cyclist can discover the contrast Greenway landscape with stillness and solemnity of entering in a cave with a spectacular route.
1. Cycle route along the Via Verde 3 hours for 2 people.
2. Food Restaurant in the Hotel Zuhayra for two people (alcoholic drinks not included)
3. Tour to Bat Cave.
Possibility of overnight accommodations for two at rural charming hotel, subject to the customer himself.
No Minimum / maximum number . RC insurance included. Helmet, repair kit and route map included.
Advice: Perform a distance according to the physical condition and bring solid and liquid refreshment.
The Cabe's entrance is subject to timetable and previous reservation. Recommended warm clothes to visit the cave.
Recommended age from 8 to 65 years.
- Preis: 32,5€ pro Person (einschl. Steuern)
- Aktivitäten in folgenden Sprachen verfügbar: Spanisch.Englisch
Doña Mencía (Cordoba)
- Dauer: 3 Stunden
- Datum verfügbar ab: 01/07/2016
- Datum verfügbar bis: 31/12/2017
- Kategorie des Aktivitäten: Routen und Besichtigungen. Natur. Sport und Abenteuer. Fahrradreisen
- Für wen?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Veranstalter: Centro Cicloturista Subbética
Vom Anbieter bereitgestellte InformationDrucken
Old train station of Doña Mencía.