Hvor i Spanien er det typisk?
- Selvstyrende region: Galicia
A Galician classic, made traditionally in the countryside even today.
This pressed paste cheese with an unusual shape, similar to a mushroom or a chef's hat, is made in eight places in the southeast of Lugo, always with cow's milk and optionally a little goat's milk. It is medium sizes with a very fine rind and soft, granular, creamy paste that melts in the mouth and is slightly acid. It may be fresh, after maturing for 48 hours, or mature, after a period of two months. In the latter case, the flavour is spicier. It is sold with the label recognised by the Designation of Origin.
Oplysninger om produkt
- Type produkt: Others
- Sæson: It is largely made in spring and summer.
- Oprindelse: The production area includes various places in the province of Lugo: Baralla, Becerreá, Folgoso do Caurel, Cervantes, Navia de Suarna, As Nogais, Triacastela and Pedrafita do Cebreiro.
- Anbefalede drikkevarer: White wine and young red.
- Energy: Average
- Cholesterol: Average
- Bemærkninger: Rich in calcium, proteins and lipids.