Esteban Vicente Museum of Contemporary Art
Handicapadgang: områder og serviceydelser med handicapadgang i Spanien.
The world of Esteban Vicente
The museum is housed in the palace of Henry IV of Spain dating from 1455, and contains an exceptional collection of works by this important Spanish artist.
Esteban Vicente is the only Spanish artist belonging to the first generation of the New York school of Abstract Impressionism. The core of the collection comprises the 153 works that the artist and his wife donated to the museum. Oil paintings, collages, watercolours, sculptures and lithographs are some of the items to be found in the collection. It covers the whole of the artist's evolution and his different periods of artistic creation.
- Navn: Provincial museum
- Stilperiode: Contemporary
- Indhold: Painting
- Fra Tirsdag til Fredag Fra 11:00 til 14:00 Fra 16:00 til 19:00
- Lørdag Fra 11:00 til 20:00
- Helligdage og Søndag Fra 11:00 til 15:00
- Lukkedage: Monday
- Standard: 3€
- Reduceret: 1,50€
- Gratis entré Miembros del ICOM (International Council of Museums), mayores de 65 y niños
- Gratis entré
Disabled facilities, Guided tours