Torre del Oro tower
The symbol of Seville
It was given its name (“gold tower”) because it was originally covered in golden tiles.
It forms part of the city walls, and stands on the banks of the river. It dates from the year 1220 and houses the Naval Museum, containing models, navigation charts, compasses and ancient documents.
- Bygning: Tower
- Stilperiode: Arab
- Historisk periode: 18th century, 13th century
- Omgivelser: La Maestranza bullring, María Luisa park
- Fra Mandag til Fredag Fra 09:30 til 19:00
- Weekend Fra 10:30 til 19:00
- Lukkedage: Public holidays
- Standard: 3€
- Reduceret: 1,50€
- Gratis entré