Casa de los Picos house. Segovia
Its most characteristic feature is its façade, which is covered entirely by granite blocks carved into pyramid-shaped reliefs.
The portal has a round arch with large voussoirs. Above the balconies is the coat of arms of the De la Hoz family, owners of the house. The entranceway and courtyard are decorated with tiles from Talavera, which have some of the buildings of Segovia painted on them. Currently it houses the Segovia Art School and exhibition hall.
- Bygning: Stately or noble house
- Stilperiode: Renaissance
- Historisk periode: 15th century
- Omgivelser: Mirador La Canaleja viewpoint, Palace of los Torreagero, Palace of Conde de Alpuente.
- Fra 01 apr til 30 sep
- Fra Mandag til Søndag Fra 12:00 til 14:00 Fra 19:00 til 21:00
- Fra 01 okt til 31 mar
- Fra Mandag til Søndag Fra 12:00 til 14:00 Fra 18:00 til 20:00
- Gratis entré