Santa Catalina Castle
It is situated in the east of the island and was used to defend the city. Councillor Cepeda ordered its construction in the 16th century, but this was done in various stages. The floor plan is square and its doorway has a segmental arch showing the royal arms. It was declared a Historic Artistic Monument in 1951.
- Historisk periode:
- 16th century
Only the exterior of the monument can be visited.