Royal Academy of History
The building was constructed by Juan de Villanueva in 1788, to house the site of the Casa de Nuevo Rezado of the Hieronymite monks. It is a Neoclassic style building of great simplicity.Outside and worthy of note is the main front, with crowned entrances and a projecting balcony, adorned with a screen of San Lorenzo. Recently restored by the architect Chueca Goitia.
- Public building
- Historisk periode:
- 18th century
Only the exterior of the monument can be visited.