Plaza de la Catedral s/n
22002 Huesca (Aragon)
Built on the remains of the Misleida Mosque.
The cathedral is located in the old town and was built between the 13th and 16th centuries.
Building work was begun by Jaime I at the end of the 13th century on the remains of the Misleida Mosque. It is in the Gothic style and has three naves with side chapels. There are stone statues of the apostles at the doorway.
- Bygning: Cathedral
- Stilperiode: Gothic
- Historisk periode: 13th century
- Omgivelser: Moorish defensive walls, Amparo Tower, San Miguel Church and Convent, San Pedro el Viejo Church.
- Fra 01 apr til 30 sep
- Fra Mandag til Fredag Fra 10:30 til 14:00 Fra 16:00 til 18:00
- Fra 01 okt til 31 mar
- Fra Mandag til Fredag Fra 10:30 til 14:00
- Standard: 4€ Cathedral, Cathedral Museum and tower
- Reduceret: 2€
- Barn: 0€