Ducal Palace of Pastrana
The Ducal Palace of Pastrana was designed by Alonso de Covarrubias.
This is demonstrated by its doorway, which is a reproduction of the one on the Alcázar fortress in Toledo. This Renaissance building dates from the 16th century. It stands beside the walls of Pastrana, and has a parade ground at the front. The eastern tower, known as "the Chamber of the Golden Grille", was the site where the Princess of Eboli, Ana de Mendoza y de la Cerda, was held between 1581 and 1592 by order of Philip II.
- Bygning: Palace
- Stilperiode: Renaissance
- Historisk periode: 16th century
- Fra Mandag til Fredag 12:30 17:00
- Lørdag 11:30 12:30 17:00
- Søndag 11:30 12:30
Guided tours only
- Standard: 3€