Reial Major Palace
A group of buildings in the Gothic quarter of Barcelona.
It was the residence of the counts of Barcelona, and later the kings of Aragón. It basically consists of three buildings: Salón de Tinell is a spectacular ceremonial area with many blind arches and which uses the old Roman wall; the Palatine Santa Ágata chapel containing the altarpiece of Constable Peter of Portugal by the artist, Jaime Huguet (1465), a masterpiece of Catalan Gothic painting; and the Lloctinent Palace, built in the 16th century by Antoni Carbonell for the king of Spain in a style between late Gothic and early Renaissance.
- Bygning: Palace
- Stilperiode: Gothic
- Historisk periode: 16th century, 11th century
- Omgivelser: Cathedral, Palace of the Catalan Regional Government, City Hall, Santa Caterina Market.
- Fra Tirsdag til L& Fra Tirsdag til 248;rdag Fra 10:00 til 19:00
- Søndag Fra 10:00 til 20:00
- Lukkedage: Monday
- Standard: 7€
- Reduceret: 5€
- Barn: Gratis entré
- Medlem af ICOM og foreninger: Gratis entré
Fra Gratis entr& til 233;
primer domingo de mes,todos los domingos a partir de la 15.00 h.