Chapel of Santa Ágata
It lies next to the Real Mayor Palace and was built in 1302.
Built in 1302, it has an exceptional altarpiece by Jaume Huguet (fifteenth century).
Santa Agata chapel, also known as the Royal Chapel, also comprises of the group of buildings of Real Mayor Palace. It is set in the Roman wall and was built in 1302 by order of Jaime II and his wife Blanca D'Anjou. The chapel houses the 15th century Reredos of the High Constable, by Jaume Huguet, one of the landmarks in Catalan painting. A staircase that leads to the sixteenth century tower by Martín el Humano is accessed from a small room to the right of the altar.
- Bygning: Chapel
- Stilperiode: Gothic
- Historisk periode: 14th century
- Omgivelser: Palacio Real Mayor.
- Fra Tirsdag til L& Fra Tirsdag til 248;rdag Fra 10:00 til 19:00
- Fra S& til 248;ndag S& Fra S& til 248;ndag Fra 10:00 til 20:00
- Lukkedage: Mandag
- Standard: 7€
- Reduceret: 5€
- Grupper: 5€
- Barn: Gratis entré
- Medlem af ICOM og foreninger: Gratis entré