© Junta de Extremadura
Los Columbarios Funeral Site
The mausoleum of the Voconios and Julios.
They are two open cremation tombs belonging to two important families: the Voconios and the Julios. They lie in the Roman necropolis in the south east.
There are still a few funerary urns that remain and a family portrait of the Voconios. The dedicatory lapidaries are in the entrance door. They are two small buildings because their purpose was to conserve the family remains of those who have passed away.
- Bygning: Necropolis
- Stilperiode: Classical-Roman
- Historisk periode: Romanisation (A.D.)
- Omgivelser: Roman remains of the town.
- Fra 01 jun til 30 sep
- Fra Mandag til Søndag Fra 09:30 til 13:45 Fra 17:00 til 19:15
- Fra 01 okt til 31 maj
- Fra Mandag til Søndag Fra 09:30 til 13:45 Fra 16:00 til 18:15
- Standard: 4€