Construction began in 1616 on this palace for the nobleman Llanes de Espriella. It has a rectangular floor plan with a central courtyard. Built in whitewashed stone, an interesting feature is the heraldic crest over the main door. It has two storeys: the lower story, used for everyday household activities has a stables, wine cellars, and wine press; while the upper level served as the living areas for the owner’s family.
- Historisk periode:
- 17th century