Archpriestal Church of Santiago
Handicapadgang: områder og serviceydelser med handicapadgang i Spanien.
National Historic-Artistic Monument
Gothic Church from the 15th century. It has a beautiful baptismal font.
Construction of the Archpriestal Church of Santiago date back to the 13th century. In the late 15th century, under the patronage of the Medina family, expansion work was begun, which was completed in the 16th century. This work introduced the most notable Renaissance elements to the church, such as the access door to the Sacristy, the Chapter House and the baptismal font. It is one of the most important Gothic-Renaissance sites in Valencia. The church has three naves and a truly beautiful baptismal font inside. It has been a National Historic-Artistic Monument since 1931.
- Bygning: Church
- Stilperiode: Gothic
- Historisk periode: 14th century, 13th century
- Omgivelser: Municipal Palace.
- Fra Tirsdag til Torsdag Lørdag Fra 11:00 til 14:00
- Fredag Fra 13:00 til 14:00
- Fra S& til 248;ndag S& Fra S& til 248;ndag Fra 11:30 til 14:00
Fra Gratis entr& til 233;