The House of the Duke of Arco, Philip V's Head Huntsman and the Governor of El Pardo, is located in the vast royal hunting grounds around the Manzanares River, and was built in 1720. The garden today consists of four large terraces. Hedges and flowerbeds have recently been planted to help restore this garden –which is in the French style with Italian influences, and set in wild natural surroundings– to its original splendour.
- Fra 01 okt til 31 mar
Fra Mandag til SøndagFra 08:00 til 19:00
- Fra 01 apr til 30 sep
Fra Mandag til SøndagFra 08:00 til 20:00
- Gratis entré