Exhibition: William Kentridge. Enough and Too Much
Museo Reina Sofía
William Kentridge. "I am not me, the horse is not mine", 2008. Photo from the performance. Courtesy of the artist.
The first exhibition of work by the South African artist, who won the 2017 Princess of Asturias Prize for the Arts.
The work of William Kentridge (Johannesburg, 1955) ranges from set design to collage, etching, sculpture, and video art, expanding in the last ten years to also include theatre, opera and film. “Enough and Too Much” centres on six pieces with a single protagonist which the artist uses to move on to more complex realities. Kentridge’s project, which includes drawings and films, is distinguished by the inter-relationship of forms and setting which predominates in his work.
- Dato: Fra 31-10-2017 til 19-03-2018
Calle Santa Isabel 52
Åbningstider og priser
- Fra 31-10-2017 til 19-03-2018
- Fra Mandag til Lørdag Fra 10:00 til 21:00
- Helligdage og Søndag Fra 10:00 til 14:30
- Lukkedage: Tirsdag
- Standard: 4€
* Disse oplysninger kan ændres uden forudgående varsel
Vis på kort
HVAD SKAL DU LAVE I SPANIEN? BESTIL DIN AKTIVITET HER
- Travel by train from Madrid to enjoy a walking tour ...(+Se mere)