DAILY VISIT BODEGAS TERRAS GAUDA (OCTOBER-JUNE)
We will do a walking tour through the vineyards followed by a visit to the winery.
The departure is from the wine shop of the winery, from Monday to Saturday at 5:30 p.m., and Sundays / holidays at 12:30 p.m. The approximate length is 45 minutes. The visit ends at our wine shop, where we will taste Terras Gauda and Abadía de San Campio. There are different options to taste any of our wines.
We recommend making a reservation but is not essential. You may send your request by web form up to 48 hours before the visit. After receiving your request, we will contact you to confirm via email.
Because of the limited capacity, we highly recommend showing up 15 minutes before the start of the visit. If 5 minutes before the start you are not at the meeting point, your seats will be released.
The price of the visit is 3€ per person (incl.VAT), which will be discounted from each purchase at the wine shop totaling at least 10€ (incl.VAT).
- Price: €3 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Rosal, O (Pontevedra)
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Date available from: 01/10/2017
- Date available to: 30/06/2018
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Bodegas Terras Gauda S.A.
Information oplyst af leverandørenUdskriv
Terras Gauda Winery
Other activities you may find interesting
€150 per person (including taxes)
Getaway to the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche ... (+Se mere)