Guided ascent to Almanzor Peak (Sierra de Gredos).
Ecotouristic two days through the Sierra de Gredos which includes the ascent to Pico Almanzor (2.592 m.), the highest mountain in the Central System Mountains.
The route of the first day is short, about 6 km. approximately. We get to the refuge for dinner and settling for the night. The next day, as have breakfast, we will begin the ascent to the Almanzor Peak by Hoya Anton and Portilla del Crampon. Once crowned the summit, we will make cresting of Cuchillar de Ballesteros to cross the Collado del Venteadero and down the canal toward the Gargantón. From there, we cross the Gorge de Gredos to give back to the PR trail from La Plataforma (Hoyos del Espino).
- Price: €95 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Hoyos del Espino (Ávila)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 21/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Private tour during the summer.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Climbing and mountaineering. Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children
- Organising company: GRAELLSIA ECOTURISMO
Information oplyst af leverandørenUdskriv